Teacher - Ref:- TV25220
Permanent 0.4 – 2 days per week
Start date: 1st January 2021 (or sooner if possible)
Salary: Main or Upper Pay Scale
This is an exciting opportunity to join our enthusiastic and effective Early Years team. We are looking to appoint a teacher to job share with our current Nursery teacher. Our Nursery provision is 52 place, offering both 15 and 30 hour places. Applications from experienced EYFS teachers only.
The successful applicant will:
- be an excellent Early Years practitioner
- demonstrate very good interpersonal skills
- have a caring nature and a secure understanding of how young children learn and develop skills
- maintain and further raise standards
- create a positive learning environment
- be able to work as part of a team
We can offer you:
- pupils who are ready to learn
- a supportive team with high aspirations
- good opportunities for further professional development
- a school with a proven track record of supporting pupils to achieve their personal best
Training and experience of Forest Schools would be an asset. We are an accredited Attachment Aware School and staff are expected to adopt this approach.
Our Early Years Provision is currently an “Early Adopter” for the new curriculum and any knowledge of this would be advantageous.
To apply for this job, please contact the school for an application pack and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: Lower Farm School, Bakewell Close, Bloxwich, Walsall, West Midlands, WS3 3QH
Closing Date: Friday 23rd October 3:30pm
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.