Pastoral Teaching Assistant (TA2)
35 hours per week
Required as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and confident teaching assistant to provide pastoral support for children across the school. This exciting and wide-ranging role has at its heart the requirement to work alongside children within and outside the classroom in both one to one and small group situations, support social, emotional, mental health and behaviour needs as necessary. It also involves liaison with colleagues and parents.
The perfect candidate will be:
- Consistently positive in their approach to children
- A committed and enthusiastic team player
- An effective communicator, able to inspire and motivate children
- Able to follow directions and work under their own initiative
- Knowledgeable understanding of the primary curriculum
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Further information can be obtained from the school. Tel: 01905 729383 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020