Teaching Assistant Grade 2
27.50 hours per week
Required as soon as possible
Fixed Term – linked to a child with an EHCP, for the duration that the child is on roll at the school
We are seeking to appoint an experienced and confident teaching assistant to primarily support a child in lower key stage 2 who has an Education, Health and Care Plan.
The perfect candidate, who will have experience of working with a children with speech, language and communication difficulties together with experience of working with children with learning delay, will be:
- Consistently positive in their approach to children
- A committed and enthusiastic team player
- An effective communicator
- Able to follow direction and work under own initiative
- Knowledgeable understanding of the primary curriculum
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expect all staff to recognise and share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Further information can be obtained from the school Tel: 01905 729383, Email: email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020