Class Teacher (St Peter’s Catholic Academy)
2 days left
The Principal and Directors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated class teacher, who will inspire and support others with sensitivity and humour. This post offers an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to work within a friendly and positive learning environment with enthusiastic staff and children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to promoting and further enhancing the Catholic ethos of our school.
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can demonstrate a thorough and up to date knowledge of teaching and learning.
- Have the ability to plan an exciting and challenging curriculum that meets pupils’ individual learning needs.
- Be able to work effectively with colleagues and have good interpersonal skills.
- Have desire and commitment to build upon the school’s outstanding strengths.
- Be professional in their approach
- Be committed to the wider responsibilities of being a teacher
What we are offering:
- A caring, friendly and positive working atmosphere inspired by our strong Catholic ethos.
- Well behaved children who enjoy learning and are keen to succeed.
- Friendly and supportive staff, working together to provide the best education for the pupils.
- PPA time.
- A supportive Academy Committee.
- A clear commitment to continuing professional development.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, you are warmly invited and strongly encouraged to contact us. Due to the current situation, visits to the school will not be able to take place therefore I strongly urge candidates to telephone the school where an informal conversation with the Principal can take place.
Closing Date for applications: 12 noon Monday 2nd November 2020
Interviews: Friday 6th November 2020