Fallings Park Primary School
Leadership Pay Range L21 to L27
We are looking to appoint a dynamic Headteacher to lead our large and successful school.
Fallings Park Primary is an oversubscribed 3 form entry school which has well established links. We are judged as a ‘Good’ school and have high expectations of both staff and pupils.
What Ofsted says about us:
- "Strong leadership and commitment"
- "A culture of staff working together"
- "Good quality of education in a calm and nurturing environment"
- "You and your team are making a significant difference to the lives of pupils"
- "A safe and happy place"
We Will Offer You:
- the opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- a sustained “Good “school (OFSTED 2017) with ambition to become outstanding
- an experienced senior leadership team with high expectations of themselves, staff and children
- dedicated, innovative and focused teams of staff who all share the same passion of ensuring that every child achieves their full potential
- polite, courteous and well behaved children who love to learn
- a Governing Board which provides key support and challenge
- a school that is well managed and in a stable financial position
- professional support from Local Authority and a well-established school to school collaborative group
We Want a Candidate Who:
- will empower and inspire staff and children to be their very best
- is able to sustain and accelerate our progress made in raising standards of teaching and learning
- drives the development of a curriculum that both engages and challenges children
- has ambitious standards for all children with a range of challenges within a nurturing and inclusive environment
- will continue to develop and widen parental involvement
- is visible, approachable and has the resilience to meet the day to day challenges of headship
- has personal and professional integrity and is not afraid to challenge when appropriate in the best interests of our children
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be part of a friendly and supportive team.
Fallings Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects its staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Unfortunately, due to the current government restrictions in place, an onsite visit will not be possible.
If you would like a virtual tour of our school, please contact our Business Manager, Victoria Lacey on 01902 558375 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE MONDAY 2 NOVEMBER, 2020 AT 5PM
INTERVIEWS TUESDAY 1 DECEMBER AND WEDNESDAY 2 DECEMBER, 2020
To apply, visit https://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers/jobs-in-schools/Headteacher-Fallings-Park-Primary, call Services4Schools, HR Consultancy Team on 0333 772 1272 ext 700 and email completed application forms to HRC@services4schools.org.uk