Teaching Assistant Level 3 - Ref: TV25520
Teaching Assistant Level 3
Fixed Term until 1st April 2021
Grade 3 SCP 8 - 11
Actual Salary £14,292 - £15,509
30 hours per week - term time only
We are seeking to appoint a talented and highly motivated teaching assistant to work across KS1, as directed.
Forming part of Windsor Academy Trust, Goldsmith Primary Academy is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities.
- Enthusiastic pupils who are keen to learn.
- A talented staff team who welcome new challenges, and are committed to supporting and developing colleagues.
- Quality, continuous professional development.
- Opportunities to work within the WAT partnership schools.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate person who is a team player and has:
- NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education, or equivalent.
- Experience of planning activities.
- Experience of observing, monitoring and recording the development of children.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills.
- Genuine enthusiasm to work with children.
- Good understanding of SEN children and the adaptions they would require to access the curriculum.
The role will include:
- Supporting teachers and adapting planning to meet the needs of pupils with SEN.
- Providing direct work with a range of pupils, including pupils with SEN.
- Working across school as and when required.
For any queries regarding this position, please contact Mrs Laura Warner, PA to Headteacher, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the link below:
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 9am.
Interview dates: Monday 9th November.
Goldsmith Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced Criminal Records check.