Pre School Assistant - Grove Vale Primary
The Governors and Head Teacher of Grove Vale Primary School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Pre School Assistant to work in our Little Valers Section. The role will involve supporting teaching and learning and being an integral part of the Grove Vale team.
You must be experienced in working with children in a school setting and would ideally hold a level 2 qualification or equivalent.
A First Aid qualification and knowledge of Tapestry an advantage.
Hours - Monday to Friday during school term time
Hours: 8:30am – 16.00pm Monday - Friday
Maintain high levels of care and education.
• Provide excellent levels of supervision to ensure the safety of the children at all times to include toileting as and when required.
• Work as part of a team to create a safe and stimulating environment that caters for all children’s individual needs.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
• To work closely with the manager and line manager to ensure the Vision and Mission of the nursery is delivered on a daily basis.
• Provide planning for a key group of children which follows the EYFS Framework and follow the settings observation and assessment process.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Relevant childcare qualification of at least level 2
• Previous experience of working in a similar role.
This post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please email your completed application form to email@example.com
Closing date: Noon, Tuesday 27th October 2020
32.5 hours per week, term time only, permanent
Band B, SCP 2-4 £18,198-£18,933 pro rata (£9.43-£9.81 per hour) (actual £13,832 - £14,391)
Grove Vale Primary School, Monksfield Avenue, Great Barr, B43 6AL
Tuesday 27 October 2020 at 12pmSupporting documents
Job Description and Personnel Specification