Level 2 Teaching Assistant
We can offer:
- a happy, caring school with a strong Catholic ethos;
- supportive Academy Committee and parents with strong Church community links;
- children who are well behaved, enthusiastic and eager to learn;
- hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff who work together for the good of the whole school;
- a commitment to your continued professional development;
- strong supportive links with our partner academy schools.
Required for November 2020
The Academy Committee are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced, committed and highly motivated Teaching Assistant, who will work alongside colleagues to help shape the future of our school as it moves forward. The contract will initially be for a one year period.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a committed Catholic or is committed to enhancing the Catholic life and mission of the school;
- enjoys helping all children to learn through a range of activities, including those with barriers to their learning;
- is positive and flexible and has the ability to work as part of a team;
- works well under direction, but also shows initiative and can take ownership of tasks.
- has a good level of literacy and numeracy skills;
- has experience or is confident to work with all ages within the primary phase;
- See Job Description and Person Specification for full information
The school welcomes applications from candidates of all faiths and backgrounds. Applicants should use the CES Support Staff Application form (www.catholiceducation.org.uk).
For further information and an application pack or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs C. Billingham on telephone number: 0121 429 2900.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19th October 2020
Date for interview: Thursday 22nd October 2020
St Nicholas Owen Catholic Multi Academy Company and Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/Supporting documents