St Mark’s Primary C of E is a supportive and forward-thinking school and we are proud to offer:
- pupils who love to learn and want to succeed
- a school that has high expectations for all, with drive and vision for continuing school improvement
- a dedicated Senior Leadership Team and staff
- a school that embraces its distinctive Christian character and has close links to the local Parish church and lives out its Christian values – Honesty, Courage, Trust, Respect, Perseverance, Friendship.
- a commitment to invest in all staff, providing opportunities to grow and succeed, including the best possible training.
Hours: Full Time
Salary:Teach Main Pay Scale: £24,373 - £35,971 per annum
Key Stage 2 Class Teacher January 2021: NQT Applicants Welcome
St Mark’s C of E Primary school are looking for a caring, committed and passionate teacher to join our team and work with the wider school community to realise our vision – Loving, Growing and Succeeding Together.
Do you have:
- High expectations of yourself and your pupils?
- Enthusiasm for working as part of an effective team?
- The perseverance to develop the potential of all children?
- The knowledge and skills to deliver exciting lessons?
We welcome applications from recently qualified teachers and more experienced teachers. NQTs are also encouraged to apply; we have a full support package available.
Closing date: Tuesday 20th October 2020 10am
Interview date: Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Understandably, the school cannot facilitate school tours, however we do encourage organising and arranging a telephone conversation or virtual meeting with the Headteacher. Contact details can be found below:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children, therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
NB. We reserve the right to close vacancies before the advertised date if a large number of applications are received.
Online application forms will only be accepted for this vacancy, online facilities for jobs are available at public libraries within the Dudley Borough.If you have a disability and require assistance in making an application please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing a problem whilst applying for a position, please follow the link below to the WM Jobs Help Page in the first instance; https://www.wmjobs.co.uk/staticpages/20563/help/. If the WM Jobs Help Page does not resolve your issue then please contact the HR Resourcing Team via HR.Resourcing@dudley.gov.uk.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.ukSupporting documents