Level 2 Teaching Assistant - Ref: TV26020
Caldmore Primary Academy
Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Fixed Term Contract until 31.08.2021
£19171.00 (pro rata). Actual Salary: £14477.00 per annum.
32.50 hours per week, 5 days per week, term time only.
Post to commence as soon as possible
The governing body and senior leadership team of this rapidly improving Academy are seeking to appoint an EYFS Learning Support Practitioner.
. The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Demonstrate their passion and commitment to improving outcomes for children
- Develop positive relationships with pupils, parents and staff
- Support our inclusive, nurturing ethos
We can offer you:
- Well behaved, enthusiastic children
- An excellent, well-resourced teaching and learning environment
- Supportive, dedicated staff
- Continuing professional development
Application packs are available on the Academy website www.academytransformationtrust.co.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Gayle Clarke, Office Manager, on 01922 721359 or email: email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DRB check and two suitable references.
Last date for completed application: 02/11/2020 at midday
Interview date: To be confirmed