EYFS Teacher and EYFS Leader (MPS/UPS)
January 2021 (Permanent Post)
EYFS Class Teacher and EYFS Leader
Hallow CE Primary School is a friendly, welcoming and vibrant school, where the children thrive. We are looking for an EYFS Teacher to join our dedicated and hardworking team during what is an exciting time at Hallow. This role will include leadership of our thriving Pre School and Reception class to ensure that the curriculum and progress is the best it can be!
Hallow is a special place to work. Thanks to the amazing team of staff, the children are proud of their school and love every day. Our motto is ‘Learning to Love and Loving to Learn’ and this is woven through all that we do.
NOR: 195 plus 28 Pre School
Age Range: 4-11 (plus Governor led Pre School)
Salary Range: Main Scale/ UPS
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
Experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply
We would encourage you to come to visit our school.
We are proud of our school and continue to make strides so that our ‘Good’ OfSTED and ‘Outstanding’ SIAMS are built upon.
Successful candidate will be:
- Keen and passionate to help us with our high aspirations.
- An excellent practitioner who has track record of consistently effective teaching.
- Ambitious, imaginative, able to inspire, challenge and motivate all children.
- Able to support the Christian ethos of our school.
- Flexible, creative and committed to developing their expertise as a teacher.
- Well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour.
- A team player with a great sense of humour!
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A supportive team of colleagues, who work together to evaluate our practice so that children’s learning is maximised from the wide range of fantastic, personal and purposeful opportunities they are given across the curriculum and beyond!
- Wonderful children who love learning and impress staff every day with their attitudes and confidence.
- Excellent partnerships between pupils, staff, parents, governors and the local community.
- A well-resourced school with fantastic outdoor facilities.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Hallow CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
For further details and an application pack or to arrange a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Wednesday 21st October at midday.
Interview Date: Tuesday 27th October (interviews to be held virtually)