Class Teacher - Springfield School
Class Teacher – Springfield School
MPR £25,714 - £36,961
Required for January 2021 or as soon after this date as possible
Are you ready to join a team that makes a difference?
The Local Academy Board Members wish to appoint an excellent teacher to join our highly talented, supportive and friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an improving school which was judged as 'good' by Ofsted in September 2019 and praised for the strong teamwork amongst the whole staff that ensures that pupils are supported both personally and in their learning.
We are looking for an individual who has a passion for children with SEN and is:
- Passionate about seeing children make excellent progress in a Special School environment
- Motivated, with high expectations for all learners
- Committed to working with the whole school community
- Able to contribute to life beyond their classroom
We would expect the successful candidate to:
- Have a broad knowledge and experience in, and with an awareness of the Primary Curriculum and assessment procedures
- Demonstrate excellent teaching skills
- Effectively promote and develop the Vision, aims and ethos of the school
- Have commitment to working in partnership with parents and other agencies
In turn we can offer:
- Happy children who are eager to learn
- A caring team of colleagues who are committed to providing the best for our pupils
- Excellent relationships with parents and Local Academy Board Members.
- Opportunities for professional development.
Informal discussions with the Head of School are encouraged. NQT’s are welcome to apply. Please contact the School Office for further information.
Applications close on Friday 6th November 2020
Application forms should be submitted by post or email to:
Mrs Louise Smith
Tel: 01538 383558 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org