Permanent and Part Time Class Teacher within the Hindlip and Tibberton First School Federation, Worcestershire. Based at Hindlip C of E First School.
Start date: 19th April 2021
Main Scale 1-6
The Governors wish to appoint an inspirational class teacher based at Hindlip CE First School. The role is to work 2 days a week, job sharing with an experienced, outstanding teacher in a Key Stage 1 class. NQTs need not apply.
We are seeking a teacher who:
- • Is a dynamic, talented and highly effective practitioner
- • Has excellent interpersonal and teamwork and skills
- • Has high expectations of care, achievement, behaviour and a commitment to inclusion and safeguarding
- • Has the ability and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children
- • Is committed to promoting the schools’ Christian ethos and vision
- • Is committed to working collaboratively across the Federation and with the wider community
- • Is committed to enhancing the reputation of an outstanding school
The Federation is fully committed to equal opportunities and safeguarding. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, two references, a right to work check and a self–declaration.
Please download the information pack and application. Applications to: email@example.com
Please ring for an appointment to book a socially distanced visit to the school - Tel: 01905 453455
Closing date: 5.1.2021 at 9:00 am
Interviews: Week commencing 18.1.2021