Cleaner (Burton Fields School)
Burton Fields School - a member of Central Co-operative Learning Trust
Salary: Grade 1 SCP 1 (starting salary £17,642 pro rata / £9.25 per hour 37hrs FTE)
Working hours negotiable before/after school (termtime + 2 weeks holiday cleandown,)
Burton Fields School are looking to appoint a reliable, enthusiastic and motivated cleaner to join our staff team. The successful applicant will work with our Caretaker and our Cleaning Supervisor to ensure our school environment is clean and hygienic for all.
We require someone who:
- Has previous experience working as a cleaner (although training can be provided)
- Has high standards of personal hygiene and cleanliness
- Has some knowledge of Health and Safety procedures and precautions
- Has an awareness of health and hygiene procedures
- Is able to organise their workload and prioritise tasks, whilst working independently or as part of a team
- Has good interpersonal skills and is able to communicate well.
- Has a good sense of humour
If you feel you have the skills and commitment required for this role, we would love to hear from you.
We are committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. For all positions within the Central Co-operative Learning Trust, you are required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) enhanced check prior to appointment.
Please contact the school office on 01283 248158 or via firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon, Thursday 3rd December 2020. Interviews to be confirmed. Completed application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
Previous Applicants need not apply