You will be working in the Repairs and Maintenance Service working alongside Birmingham City Councils repairs partners, this role is a specialist technical role and requires experience in:
- Building and Engineering services
- Knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Health and Safety legislation
- Construction Design and Management regulations
- Housing Health and Safety Rating
- Disrepair and Litigation legislation
- Knowledge of Aids and adaptation legislation
You will also need experience in:
- Engaging with tenant/customers/elected members in regarding to complaints and enquires.
- Managing budgets
- Have good communication skills, able to provide written and verbal communication at all levels
- Demonstrate good IT Skills
- Be able to deliver excellent Void repair management.
Interviews for this post will take place virtually via video conferencing. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with further information.
For informal enquires please contact:
Senior Service Manager
We welcome applications from people with caring responsibilities and flexible working options will be considered.
Right to work in the UK documentation will be fully checked for all applicants. All non UK and non EU applicants are required to apply for a Certificate of Sponsorship from Birmingham City Council and must be approved by the UK Border Agency (UKBA) before any employment offer can be confirmed.Supporting documents
Service Co-ordinator - GR5 JD&PS.docx