Bursar & Health & Safety Manager with Facilities Management - Chaselea Alternative Provision Academy
Bursar and Health and Safety Manager with Facilities Management
Grade 9 (SCP 28-33) - £32,234 - £36,922
37 hours, term time plus two weeks
Required as soon as possible, this is a rare opportunity to join us on our pursuit to become an 'outstanding' Alternative Provision Academy and centre of excellence for inclusive education. This is an exciting time to join the Chaselea family as we continue our new journey with a new Headteacher and having joined the Manor Hall Academy Trust.
Chaselea is proud to:
- be a pastorally centered, supportive and improvement focused school;
- have supportive, forward thinking and positive leadership and management teams;
- show commitment to workload regulation and staff wellbeing;
- teach in small class sizes enabling rapid progress and maximum achievement;
- be innovative, flexible and continually review our progressive curriculum;
- offer genuine opportunity to develop personally and professionally;
- be open to innovation, new ideas and developmental suggestions;
- work in partnership with the District, services and Local Authority for the betterment of the young people.
Can you organise and take effective responsibility for finance, health and safety and facilities management?
- Are you inclusive, empathetic and supportive?
- Are you solution focused, positive and determined?
- Are you confident to adapt, push and develop your daily practice?
- Do you have experience working with complex accountancy and funding systems?
- Are you able to communicate effectively at a strategic level and be comfortable at communicating with all levels of staff?
- Do you have management experience and a high level of computer literacy?
- Are you looking to make a real difference to a young person’s life?
If you can honestly say 'yes' to these questions, we want to meet you and welcome anyone wishing to visit the school prior to application. We have set aside three appointments for tours to meet key staff and explore the school. These are Monday 9th November, Friday 13th November and Friday 20th November; each at 10:00 – 11:00. If you would like to attend one of these dates then please either ring school on 01543 22795, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chaselea strives to provide an “outstanding” educational experience, delivering GCSE and Vocational courses at KS4, and an innovative core subject and topic based curriculum at KS3. Staff are encouraged to develop skills outside their specialism and to contribute you the combined efforts of the small, committed team that are held in high regard by our pupils and the community. To do this we need a supportive, hard-working, caring and passionate team made up of outstanding teachers and empathetic support staff.
We are looking for a stand-out candidate to join our support staff and work closely with the Headteacher and the rest of the senior management team. Someone with the knowledge and experience to support the Headteacher in maintaining the financial compliancy for the school. Someone who can understand health and safety requirements and translate these into actions; and someone with the ability and foresight to maintain and develop the school’s site. Someone who would like to come and join the new Chaselea family and make a difference!
Alongside our commitment to safeguarding and pupil welfare, we proactively address work-life balance and staff wellbeing.
This position is subject to references and an Enhanced Disclosure check under the Rehabilitation if Offenders Act 1974.
Closing date for applications: 17:00 Monday 23rd November 2020
Short listing: Tuesday 24th November 2020
Interviews: Friday 27th November 2020
Please post, or email application forms and recruitment monitoring forms:
F.A.O. Mr Paul Archer, Head Teacher, Chaselea Alternative Provision Academy, Avon Road, Cannock, WS11 1LH
Tel: 01543 227095