Salary Range: L15 - L21 £57,986 - £66,517 (subject to experience and negotiation)
Hours: Full time
Contract Type: Permanent
Drb Ignite Multi Academy Trust, 3 Brindley Place, Birmingham, B1 2JB
Telephone Number: 0121 231 7131
Email address: email@example.com
Job Start Date: Easter 2021 or Sept 2021
Head Teacher posts at two Trust schools in Dudley, West Midlands.
Hob Green Primary School and The Bromley Pensnett Primary School
Organisation type: Academy Trust
Trust Head Teacher - drb Ignite Academy Trust, Birmingham (nine primary schools in Birmingham and Dudley, West Midlands)
These are exciting times for our Trust. We are developing a committed team of talented staff, supportive parents and a strong board of trustees. We require exceptional school leaders to lead improvement in two of our Dudley schools and to play an influential role in wider Trust developments.
We need leaders with:
• a deep commitment to and knowledge of the education and well-being needs of all pupils.
• a clear vision for a dynamic, engaging and inclusive primary curriculum.
• extensive experience of EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
• a proven track record of successful leadership, delivering results and improving outcomes.
• a commitment to working collaboratively.
• the ability to inspire staff and pupils and champion success for all.
You will be supported by a strong central school improvement team and dedicated group of fellow headteachers who work together through a culture of collaborative effort and trust.
We can offer you:
• a dynamic professional development experience.
• opportunity to make a major contribution to the development of a growing and ambitious organisation.
• a values-led culture that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of all involved with the Trust.
Closing Date: 27/11/2020, 5pm
You can download an application form and information pack from: www.drbignitemat.org
Please return completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details: drb Ignite Academy Trust
Telephone number: 0121 231 7131
Contact: James Hill – Trust Executive Director of School Improvement
Visit to schools and Trust: Due to Covid-19 restrictions this will not be possible.
Interview Dates: 7 and 8 December 2020
Applicants please note: This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.