Part Time Year 3 Class Teacher - Earlsdon Primary School
The governors wish to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and creative class teacher to join our friendly and successful school on 22 February 2021.
This position will be in Key Stage 2, Year 3
We can offer:
- creative, well motivated children
- a positive caring ethos
- a friendly supportive staff
- supportive parents and governors
The successful candidate will be :
- an excellent teacher committed to developing creative independent learners
- able to develop excellent relationships in order to challenge, inspire and support
- uncompromising in their pursuit of excellence
- able to demonstrate a commitment to all areas of school life.
Temporary for maternity cover from 22 February 2021 to 9 July 2021
2.5 Days per week (Monday and Tuesday all day plus Wednesday morning)
Earlsdon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Application forms and further details are available by contacting the school on the telephone number or email Tel: 02476 7667 2917
*Applications packs are also available to download from below and are returnable direct to the school Mrs Sharon Cox firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date Wednesday 25 November at 9.00am
Interviews will be held week commencing 30 November 2020