Class Teacher - St Patricks Catholic Primary School
1 day left
Do you want to work in a happy, caring environment? Are you a dedicated professional who loves to see children achieve?
On behalf of the Academy Committee, we would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Class Teacher at St Patricks Catholic Primary School within The Romero Catholic Academy. The role is part time; working Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.
St Patrick’s is a wonderful place to teach in and an inspirational place to be a pupil in. The successful candidate will share our vision, drive and determination for school improvement as noted by Ofsted.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a committed team and a strong Catholic ethos;
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere;
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and excellently behaved children;
- Supportive parents and Local Academy Committee Members;
- Excellent professional development opportunities within our Academy of schools.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress;
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children;
- Have excellent subject knowledge in the subject they lead and the wider curriculum;
- Set high standards for themselves and others;
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
- Be committed to promoting the Catholic ethos of our school;
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task in a busy environment;
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and caring;
- Be able to show excellent organisational and communication skills with both children and colleagues.
Grade: TMS range 1-6
Contract Type: Part-Time, Fixed Term until 31st August 2021
Start Date: 4th January 2021
We reserve the right to close the online vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
Application forms and supplementary documents are available to download from www.romeromac.com/vacancies
Only CES application forms will be accepted. All sections of the CES application form and relevant supplementary documents must be completed.
Closing Date: 27th November 2020
Interview Date: 2nd December 2020
Application forms should be returned to the HR Department at email@example.com
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.