Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher (Maternity Cover) - Apley Wood Primary School
1 day left
Reception Class Teacher - Apley Wood Primary School
Full time (maternity cover) until October Half Term 2021
Apley Wood Primary School is seeking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage teacher (teaching a Reception Class) from January 2021
Apley Wood Primary School is a two form entry school which places its children at the centre of everything we do. The school is committed to raising standards and ensuring that our children achieve their full potential.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Offers good practice in teaching and learning at Early Years Foundation Stage level.
- Offers creativity and inspiration to others - children and adults alike
- Works effectively with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Embraces change and innovation positively
We can offer:
- A warm, welcoming and supportive environment
- An effective induction package to ensure that you have all the support needed to be successful at our school
The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicant.
Visits to the School are welcomed, subject to covid risk assessment by contacting Kayleigh Skeates-Lodge – School Business Manager Tel: 01952 386180 email@example.com
Closing Date: 30th November 2020
You will be notified by 4th December 2020 if you have been selected for an interview
Interview Date: 9th December 2020Supporting documents