Personal Welfare Support Assistant - Lane Green First School
Lane Green First School Headteacher: Mr. Tom Wright
Bilbrook Road, Bilbrook, Wolverhampton, WV8 1EU Tel: 01902 297920 E-mail: email@example.com School Website: www.lanegreen.staffs.sch.uk
Personal Welfare Support Assistant
The Governing Board of Lane Green First School are seeking to appoint a Personal Welfare Support Assistant from December 2020 for 25 hours per week, to work in Year Three and support a pupil with transition from a local PRU back to mainstream school. Please refer to the job profile attached.
The post is initially for one year however, should the child leave the school, the position may cease and the post be terminated.
Salary £18,198 to £18,562 FTE – Term time only
You will be required to:
• Support a pupil with transition from the PRU back into mainstream school and make necessary adjustments on a daily basis to ensure access to a differentiated and personalised curriculum.
• Support and maintain positive links between home and school.
• Work collaboratively with external agencies to support the child.
• Deliver targets from an ISP under the direction of the teacher and SENCo.
• Provide feedback to teachers in relation to progress, achievement and behaviour.
Applicants should submit a completed application form which is available from the vacancy section of the school website and return it, together with a statement identifying your suitability for the post to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Closing date: Monday 23rd November 2020 at noon
Shortlisted candidate will be notified by Wednesday 25th November 2020
Interviews will take place as soon as possible after this