Class 4 Teacher - Year 4/5
1 day left
Start Date: 4th January 2021
Salary: Main Scale
Contract: Maternity Cover and Full Time
Job Expires: Thursday 1st April 2021
NQTs considered: Yes and welcome to apply
Eckington CE First School have an exciting opportunity to recruit an imaginative teacher to cover a maternity leave. We are looking for the best candidate and so would welcome applications from teachers with all age range specialisms (please state strengths/ preferences in your application). Our school is an inspiring and happy place that aims to provide all children with meaningful and stimulating learning experiences that will stay with them for life in the 21st century. Our friendly staff are committed to enabling all children to thrive socially, emotionally and academically to attain their very best. The school has been judged good by OFSTED and outstanding by SIAMS.
We are looking for:
- • An excellent teacher with high expectations who can inspire and engage pupils
- • A team player with a good sense of humour!
- • A commitment to the development of the whole child
- • An ambitious individual who constantly seeks to develop their practice
We can offer:
- • Children who are highly motivated, well behaved and truly delightful to teach!
- • A ‘family’ school which cultivates and nurtures the attitudes of support, respect and care through our strong Christian ethos
- • Wonderful surroundings and well developed school grounds
- • Dedicated and fun staff who work incredibly well as a team
- • Excellent community support from parents and governors
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone the school office to arrange a suitable time (this will be outside of school hours due to COVID-19 restrictions). Applicants are invited to submit applications on the Worcestershire Teaching application form including a supporting statement outlining your educational philosophy and strengths. Please email: email@example.com or telephone Lorna Gower/Jenny Smiles 01386 750666
Eckington CE First School is committed to equal opportunities and promotes the welfare of children. This post is subject to enhanced DBS, suitable references and qualifications check.
Closing Date: Monday 30th November 2020
Interviews Thursday 10th December 2020