Tettenhall Wood School
£20,092 - £21,748 (pro rata) (actual starting salary £15,062) Job Ref: LEEF05073
32.5 Hours Per Week (Term Time Only)
Permanent and Fixed Term
Required for Spring Term 2021
At Tettenhall Wood School we consistently strive to be an outstanding school that is a place of opportunity for all our pupils to achieve the best of their abilities and making a valued contribution to society. We do this through aspirational teaching, ensuring outstanding outcomes for each individual.
We are committed to sustaining outstanding teaching and learning and the provision we offer our pupils allows for ever improving outcomes for all. This is done with continuous reflection of our practice, high quality training for our staff team and governing body and close working relationships with parents, carers and multi-agency teams. Our shared values underpin the practice of us all.
We require passionate and committed Teaching Assistants to work with our children and young people.
You should have:
- proven exceptional experience of working with pupils with an autistic spectrum condition, severe and complex learning difficulties and behaviours that challenge
- the ability to work within a caring and safe environment, reflecting the school's priority of placing pupils at the heart of all it does and continuously fulfilling the values and ethos of Tettenhall Wood School
- the ability to continuously raise standards for our pupils and improve their outcomes and quality of life
- skills that are creative, proactive, resourceful, energetic and very well organised
- the ability to develop your own professional development to ensure you have up to date knowledge, skills and understanding in teaching pupils with severe/complex learning difficulties
Tettenhall Wood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and 2 references from your current and previous employment.
CLOSING DATE MONDAY 30 NOVEMBER, 2020 AT 9AM
INTERVIEWS FRIDAY 4 DECEMBER, 2020
To apply, visit www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/jobs, call the School on 01902 556519 or
e-mail completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org