TEACHER KS2 plus Temporary TLR (St John's CE A Primary School)
TEACHER KS2 plus Temporary TLR
Are you passionate about children’s education? Do you begin every day feeling motivated about the opportunities that school life can bring? Are you committed to self-development in a forward thinking profession? Will you inspire children to become happy, healthy global citizens? Can you demonstrate to children how to draw inspiration from Christian values? Then our school is for you!
We are delighted to offer a fabulous opportunity to join St. John’s CE (A) Primary School. We are a good school (OFSTED January 2018) supported by an ‘Good” Christian ethos (SIAMS March 2020), with extensive grounds and modern facilities. We are a maintained school, and we have currently 295 pupils on roll.
Our Church of England school has a very positive ethos. We are proud that our staff, pupils, parents and church community work in harmony. Our three core values are dedication, courage and joy.
The successful candidate will be an exemplary leader demonstrated by either teacher training or experience. You will be expected to contribute to the development of the school, and be dedicated to raising standards for all our pupils. We have a strong commitment to supporting staff with their professional development, and the successful candidate will benefit from this supportive ethos. We welcome applications from experienced teachers, from all faiths.
We are proud to offer:
- An exciting prospect to make a difference and develop your skills
- The opportunity to be part of a happy, caring church school community
- A teaching post in Key Stage 2
- Well behaved, enthusiastic children with supportive parents and families
- A motivated, forward-thinking developing staff team
We are looking for:
- An energetic teacher who will actively promote our vision and values, and the Christian ethos of the school
- An excellent classroom practitioner who will promote high standards of behaviour and attainment using a nurturing outlook
- Someone who is approachable, child-centred and inclusive and able to contribute to our school’s development – please state strengths on application
St John’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people which will be discussed at interview. Candidates are vetted thoroughly and appointment is subject to identity & enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
Apply for an application pack via e-mail to.
For further information, please contact the school office on 01782 238889
Closing Date: 23rd November 2020 Midday
Start date ASAP