Finance Officer - Bishop Ullathorne Catholic School
Our school Governors wish to appoint a talented Finance Officer to assist our Business Manager in the running of our busy finance and facilities department.
You will play an active role in delivering an efficient, effective and customer focused finance and facilities service.
The successful candidate will:
• have an eye for detail, with the ability to manage a varied workload
• be adept at working with and managing large amounts of complex information
• be customer focused, with strong communication skills
• be highly ICT literate with the ability to quickly adapt to different ICT systems
• have a commitment to ongoing professional development.
37 hours per week working Monday to Thursday 8am to 4pm and Friday 8am to 3.30pm.
Further details are available by contacting Mrs Green, HR Officer on telephone number 024 76 414 515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs are available to download below and are returnable to the school – email@example.com
Closing date: Monday 23 November 2020 at 9am
Interview date: Thursday 26 November 2020
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.