Cleaner - Moseley Primary School
We wish to appoint a hardworking, enthusiastic, trustworthy and committed cleaner to join our team of premises staff to ensure the delivery of a high-quality cleaning service.
• Cleaning designated areas to the standard required
• Undertake mopping, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, polishing and buffing of the designated area
• Cleaning of toilets and emptying bins
• Cleaning with due care to health and safety
To succeed in this role the candidate will need to:
• Be able to understand verbal and written instructions.
• Be well motivated and able to work flexibly, unsupervised or as part of a team
• Have a basic knowledge of health and safety
• Be able to stand, bend and stretch to do a variety of cleaning duties including moving cleaning equipment
• An excellent working environment and committed staff team
A competitive rate of pay and pension scheme, good training, development and support.
Work pattern: 13 hours per week, 3.30 – 6.10 pm (Mon) & 3.30-6.05 pm (Tues-Fri), 39 weeks term time
To start as soon as possible
To apply for this position, please download application form and return to Moseley Primary School
Closing date: 23/11/2020
Interview date: 27/11/2020
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.