Nursery Teacher (Birches First School)
4 days left
Birches First School is a popular one form entry first school with a 39 place Nursery. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed Nursery Teacher.
We are looking for someone to join our hardworking, professional and supportive team who:
- Can demonstrate good/outstanding teaching skills
- Has high expectations for learning and behaviour
- Is open to new ideas and approaches
- Works well in a team
In return, we can offer:
- A hardworking, friendly, supportive and caring team
- High quality teaching assistant support
- Polite, motivated and well behaved children who are eager to learn
School visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs C Lawley on 01902 297210 or email email@example.com for further information. Visits to see school may not be possible to due to restrictions but please feel free to ring school to discuss.
Closing date: Monday 30th November 2020 at 9am
Interviews: Monday 7th December 2020
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of the children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.