Teaching Assistant (Birches First School)
15 hours Teaching Assistant required on a fixed term temporary contract until July 2021.
Hours would be Mon-Fri
Level 1 Grade 2, Point 2/3 Term Time Only
The Governors of Birches First School are seeking to appoint 2 enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated teaching assistants to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
- Commit to applying feedback and training to reflect on and improve his/her practice
- Value all learners
- Promote high quality learning experiences
- Have an excellent understanding and proven experience of working within school
- Have an ability to take the lead in class as required from time to time
- Understand that as a school, we are a team – and commit to being a team player.
A job description is attached.
All applicants must have an NVQ3 as a minimum and be self-sufficient in using IT and knowledge of Development Matters to make observations of learning.
Closing date: Monday 30th November 2020 at 9am
Visits to the school: Please contact the school office on 01902 297910 to discuss due to covid restrictions.
Interviews will be held as required on: Tuesday 8th December 2020.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of the children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service.