Headteacher posts at two Trust schools
drb Ignite Academy Trust, Birmingham (nine primary schools in Birmingham and Dudley, West Midlands)
These are exciting times for our Trust. We are developing a committed team of talented staff, supportive parents and a strong board of trustees. We require exceptional school leaders to lead improvement in two of our Dudley schools and to play an influential role in wider Trust developments.
We need leaders with:
• a deep commitment to and knowledge of the education and well-being needs of all pupils.
• a clear vision for a dynamic, engaging and inclusive primary curriculum.
• extensive experience of EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
• a proven track record of successful leadership, delivering results and improving outcomes.
• a commitment to working collaboratively.
• the ability to inspire staff and pupils and champion success for all.
You will be supported by a strong central school improvement team and dedicated group of fellow headteachers who work together through a culture of collaborative effort and trust.
We can offer you:
• a dynamic professional development experience.
• opportunity to make a major contribution to the development of a growing and ambitious organisation.
• a values-led culture that underpins the attitudes and behaviour of all involved with the Trust.
Download application form and Information Pack: www.drbignitemat.org
Return completed application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 27 November 2020
Contact details: drb Ignite Academy Trust
Telephone number: 0121 231 7131
Contact: James Hill – Trust Executive Director of School Improvement
Email address for queries: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS check.
Dudley Council will check the information that you have provided against any details already held for accuracy and completeness. The Council will check, share and cross match your information both internally within the council and with external organisations to protect public funds and prevent or detect crime, only where the law allows us to do so. The Council’s full Privacy and Disclaimer Statement can be accessed on the website at https://www.dudley.gov.uk/