Learning Support Assistant Level 2 - Moat Farm Infant
Start Date: 5th January 2021
Moat Farm Infant School is looking to appoint a reliable, motivated and enthusiastic person to work within our very effective Nursery team. The appointed person will act as a key person to a small group of children working in partnership with parents and carers. They will also need to have a genuine desire to work with nursery children who are aged between 2 and 4 years old. Candidates should have the following qualities and experience:
• Minimum of NVQ level 2 qualification.
• Current relevant experience working with the under-fives age group.
• Good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS) and child development.
• An understanding of the importance of Health & Safety, Safeguarding and Food Hygiene in the workplace or willing to undertake training.
• Good interpersonal skills, and able to communicate with children, colleagues and parents/carers.
• An interest in the care, learning and development of young children.
• Good organisational, record keeping and planning skills.
Application forms and job descriptions are available online via www.sandwell.gov.uk/jobs, the school website: www.moat.farm-inf.sandwell.sch.uk or by emailing email@example.com
If you require further information please contact the school office on 0121 552 1885 (Option 1)
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check. If you do not hear by 4pm on Thursday 26th November 2020 you have not been successful in your application.
Closing date: Thursday 26th November 2020 at 12noon
Shortlisting date: Thursday 26th November 2020 at 1pm
Interviews: Wednesday 2nd December 2020
35 hours per week term time only, temporary contract until 21st July 2021 (8.00am -3.45pm everyday)
Band B SCP 2-4 (£18,198 - £18,933) pro rata (£14,963 - £15,567 actual salary)
Moat Farm Infant School, Brookfields Road, Oldbury B68 9QR
Thursday 26th November 2020 at 12 noonSupporting documents
Job Description and Personnel Specification