Key Stage Two (Y4) Teacher Vacancy (1.0) - St Stephen's Primary School
St. Stephen’s Primary School
Church Lane, Fradley, Lichfield, Staffs. WS13 8NL
Tel: 01283 790268 Fax: 01283 792619 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Stage Two (Y4) Teacher Vacancy (1.0)
Pay Range MS to UPS - £25,714 to £38,690
Our welcoming and growing village school is looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to join our team for January 2021.
The vacancy is for a full time year four class teacher. The position is initially temporary, until August 31 2021; however, the position will become a permanent post from September 2021, after a further recruitment process undertaken before Easter 2021. (Pay range MS to UPS).
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent classroom practitioner
- An independent and reflective learner
- Enthusiastic about delivering an exciting and creative curriculum
- A caring professional who has high expectations of pupil achievement
- Keen to contribute to the wider life of the school.
- Able, and willing to work in a team
- Creative, motivated, innovative and can think ‘ outside of the box’
We can offer you:
- An excellent working environment in a vibrant school
- A supportive team of colleagues committed to providing the best for our staff and pupils
- Friendly children who are keen to learn and really enjoy coming to school
- Supportive governors and parents
Please state any curriculum strengths in your application.
Please include a letter addressed to the head teacher (of no more than 2 A4 sides) to support your application explaining why you are ideally suited to work at St Stephen’s Primary School, i.e.: What can you bring to this vibrant and energetic school?
Please complete the application and recruitment monitoring forms, and return them to school via post or email. Send completed applications to the school address below.
St Stephen's Primary School, Church Lane, Fradley, Lichfield, Staffs. WS13 8NL or by email to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is noon on Wednesday 25th November 2020.
A selection of candidates will be invited for a formal school visit soon after the application closing date. These school visits, with members of the school leadership team, will take place on Friday 27th November and Monday 30th November 2020.
Following this, candidates called for a full interview will undertake a few short tasks and take questions from a governor panel.
Shortlisted candidates for full interview will be informed by telephone or e-mail.
Interview Date: Friday 4th December 2020.
NB: Due to the coronavirus epidemic, a tour of the school is unable to be facilitated.