Lunchtime Supervisor - The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School
We are looking to recruit a Lunch Time Supervisor to join our lunchtime team at The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School.
We are looking for:
* An enthusiastic and dedicated person who will encourage and engage with the children during lunchtime.
* Applicants who have the patience to work with young children.
* Willingness to organise games and activities in line with the schools policy for enrichment activities.
* Applicants who are able to work as part of team, forming positive relationships with adults and pupils.
* Supervising of children before and after their lunch and playground duty.
Application Form, Job Description and Personnel Specification can be downloaded from the Local Authority website or WM Jobs. All completed application forms must be returned by post or delivered directly to either of the school offices. Interested applicants can contact either school on 0121 429 1689 or 0121 429 2700.
Closing Date: Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 12.00 noon.
Short listing date: Monday 30th November 2020
Interviews: W/C Monday 30th November 2020
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups including children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS clearance is therefore required for this role.
7.08 hours per week
Band B SCP 2-4 (£18,198 - £18,933) pro rata (£3026 - £3149 actual salary)
The Federation of Abbey Infant and Junior School
Maurice Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 5LR
Barclay Road, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 5LT
Wednesday 25th November 2020 at 12 noonSupporting documents
Job Description and Personnel Specification