Class Teacher - Ref TV29620
Greenfield Primary School
Coalheath Lane, Walsall, West Midlands, WS41PL
Temporary Main Scale Class Teacher
(to cover maternity absence)
Hours: 32.5 per week
To commence February 2021
Greenfield Primary school is a one and a half form entry Primary welcoming children from Nursery to Year 6 and currently rated “Good” by Ofsted.
We have a happy, supportive atmosphere, a hardworking staff team and great opportunities for professional and personal development. If you think you can make a positive and confident contribution to our school, and have energy, commitment and ambition, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a strong NQT or an experienced main scale class teacher
- Has a calm and nurturing approach to behaviour management
- Has high expectations of children and a genuine passion to see them succeed and grow
- Has excellent classroom management skills and is able to create an effective learning environment
- Has good communication skills
In return we can offer:
- A friendly welcoming and supportive staff team
- A caring school ethos where every child really does matter
- Confident and enthusiastic children who are ready for learning
- Excellent opportunities for continuing professional development
- An opportunity to improve children’s life chances
Closing date: Thursday 26th November
Observations of teaching will be a part of the interview process. This will be adapted due to the current situation.
Application forms and further details are available by contacting Mrs Rangeley, Office Manager at the school on 01922 682234 or by e mail: email@example.com
Greenfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to obtain an Enhanced DBS.