Site Health & Safety Supervisor - (Five Ways Primary School)
2 days left
Site Health & Safety Supervisor - Grade 5 - 20 hrs per week - 1.30pm - 5.30pm.
(Temporary initially until 31 August 2021, with a view to creating a permanent post in the future, Term Time Only plus 1 week)
The Governors are seeking to appoint an experienced Site Health & Safety Officer, to join our hardworking and enthusiastic team at Five Ways Primary School from the 4th January 2021.
The successful applicant will have:
- extensive knowledge of Health & Safety Procedures, including relevant policies/codes of practice and legislation;
- extensive experience of working in site security and maintenace of an environment such as a school;
- good communication skills, including good literacy and numeracy skills;
- the ability to relate well to children and adults;
- the ability to work constructively as part of a team and on their own initiative;
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- undertake risk assessments and COSHH procedures as appropriate;
- undertake portable appliance testing;
- assist with fire evacution procedures;
- maintain appropriate records including intruder alarm log book and fire alarm book as well as testing the alarm systems weekly;
- help maintain clear and safe pedestrian access to the school, particularly in adverse weather conditions.
The above is a brief overview of resposibilities related to the post. Training and support will be provided as necessary.
Closing Date: Friday 4th December 2020 @ 12.00 noon.
Interviews will be held on: Wednesday 9th December 2020.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Due to the unprecedented times we find ourselves in related to Covid, we will only be offering the candidates who are shortlisted and called for interview the opportunity to visit the school. When you are contacted to be informed you have been invited for interview, you will be offered an opportunity to book an appointment to visit the school.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed by telephone or e-mail.