Office Manager - St Augustine's Catholic Academy
Office Manager - 37 hours per week, term time only + 2 weeks
Level 6 £22183-£24491 pa pro rata (Actual 47.67 paid weeks £20,336 to £22452)
The Academy Representatives of St Augustine’s Catholic Academy are seeking to appoint an Office Manager to lead and manage our school office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:-
- To manage the school office and reception area in an efficient and effective manner.
- To be responsible for Clerical Support as required.
- To organise the Administrative, Financial and Clerical functions as required by the Headteacher
- Processing and monitoring of all records with regard to Staff and Pupils.
- To line manage the administration staff
- Provide information and data as requested by senior staff.
- Confidently communicate with members of the public, professional, parents and carers
- Holds positive values and attitudes and adopts high standards of behavior and accuracy in their professional role.
- Has a sense of humour, works well within teams and is committed to their own professional development.
- Can fully subscribe to the vision and mission of our catholic school.
At St.Augustines we can offer :-
- A happy, caring school with a strong Catholic ethos.
- High quality induction and training, a strong network of support from across our MAC schools.
- A supportive Academy Committee and Senior Leadership Team who are committed to maintaining high standards.
- A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career.
CES Application forms (support staff) are available the school website https://www.staugustinescatholicacademy.org or from Mrs Helen Ruscoe email@example.com Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, please contact 01782 319504 to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: 27th November 2020 Applications to be received by 12.00 noon.
Shortlisting: 27th November 2020
Interview date 30th November 2020
St Augustine’s Catholic Academy is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expect all employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Criminal Records Bureau.
Asylum and Immigration
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/employers/