Permanent Teaching Assistant Two Rivers High School
Two Rivers High School are looking to recruit a Permanent Teaching Assistant to join our excellent team.
Required as soon as possible
30hrs/week: Monday-Friday (Term-time only)
Salary range: £19,698 – £20,903pa (fte £13,386 - £14,205pa (actual)
The school was judged by Ofsted (Jan 2019) to be outstanding
NVQ3 or equivalent qualification and experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has high standards and expectations of themselves and the children
• Is creative, enthusiastic and has a positive ‘can do’ approach
• Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a dedicated, hardworking team
• Has excellent interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• A warm, stimulating and supportive environment
• Students who really enjoy the experience offered at the school
• Continuing Professional Development,
• A highly professional team who would welcome you on board
Closing date: Wed. 25th November 2020 (midday)
Interview date: w/c 7th December 2020
Visits to the school are welcome, to arrange a visit please contact the school office on
Tel: 01827 426124
To apply for this post, please download the application form below in the ‘Available Documents’ Section. All completed applications should be returned to: email@example.com.
School Address: Two Rivers High School
Tamworth, B77 2HJ
Tel no: 01827 426124
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people/vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.