Housing Solutions - Temporary Accommodation Officer
6 days left
Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council is a small Council with big values. We are committed to ensuring our services are delivered to the highest possible standard and we put the customer at the forefront of everything we do. By working for us you will become part of the team and will play your part in serving our community.
We are currently recruiting for a Temporary Accommodation Officer, to be
part of the Housing Solutions Team, a dynamic service with a vision of
As a Temporary Accommodation Officer, you will be an integral member of the team. You will be a key point of contact for service users and stakeholders, ensuring that all temporary accommodation services are to agreed standards with partners and customers.
We are looking for a positive, adaptable and motivated person who wants to help move our service forward and is continually seeking to improve customer service.
To be successful in this role you will require;
- Qualification at Level 2 on the National Qualifications Framework in Maths and English
- Experience of dealing directly with members of the public and understand customer care issues
- Experience of working in a public sector service or housing related environment.
- Excellent organisational skills in terms of service planning, prioritising work, time management, effective use of resources and performance evaluation
- The ability to be articulate in expressing ideas to generate collective resolutions to problems
- The ability to work under pressure, sometimes dealing with individuals or subject matters that can be emotive and demanding
- Excellent written, verbal communication and numerical skills
Interviews to take place Friday 4th December 2020
As an employer, Nuneaton and Bedworth Borough Council offers a wide range of benefits, including flexible working, Local Government Pension Scheme and generous holiday allowance.
This post is covered by the Fluency Duty, as outlined in the Code of Practice on the English language requirements for public sector workers.
Please note that all applications must be received on an online application form. We do not accept CV's and do not keep CV's on file unless part of an application.
Any communication with you will be via email, so please check your email, including spam/junk folders, and WMJobs account on a regular basis after submitting your application.
Temporary Accommodation Officer JD-PS-Profile.docx
Values - one page overview.docx