£20,903 - £27,041 Pro rata salary £18,684 to £24,170
Hours per week: 36.5, Term time only plus 5 days during summer holidays)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hillcrest School & Sixth Form Centre, Stonehouse Lane, Birmingham, B32 3AE
Telephone Number: 0121 464 3172
Email Address: Enquiry@hillcrest.bham.sch.uk
Job Start Date: ASAP
We are looking to appoint an exceptional Headteachers PA to join our dedicated team of support staff.
The successful candidate will undertake a full range of secretarial and administrative duties and ensure the efficient and effective running of the Headteachers office and daily business.
The successful candidate will: -
• Be an excellent administrator with high level PA skills
• Able to provide a high quality and confidential service
• Have exceptional IT skills
• Demonstrate flexibility, professionalism and high standards
• Be a highly organised, efficient and motivated person
• Have excellent communication skills and able to deal with staff, students, parents and visitors
• Have a professional and friendly approach
• Able to meet deadlines and multi-task in a busy environment
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Closing Date: 27/11/2020, 12:00noon
Interviews to be held on: Friday 4th December 2020
If you would like to apply for this position you will need to complete an application form. Our application form is available online from our website https://www.hillcrest.bham.sch.uk/job-vacancies .
For more information or an informal discussion about the post, please contact the school on 0121 464 3172
Please note that appointment is subject to enhanced DBS, medical and reference checks. Hillcrest School is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students’
This post is not part of the City Council and the successful candidate will not hold a Birmingham City Council Contract of Employment. Please use the contact details in the advert for information on actual employment conditions.