Primary Class Teacher
5 days left
Maternity Temporary contract: Primary Teacher
Start date: 1st January 2021
Cherry Orchard Primary School has an exciting opportunity to recruit a committed and innovative EYFS teacher join us in January 2021. Cherry Orchard Primary School is ambitious for the success of all and seeks to inspire a love of learning.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate and deliver:
- • high quality teaching in EYFS and an understanding of excellent teaching and learning,
- • a commitment to ensuring that every pupil achieves the best that they possibly can,
- • enthusiasm and the ability to inspire children and colleagues,
- • a commitment to continued professional development,
- • high expectations of self and others; the desire and ability to make a difference.
Cherry Orchard Primary School can offer:
- • a thriving school which is at the centre of the local community,
- • vibrant and stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environments,
- • happy and friendly children with excellent behaviour,
- • supportive and committed parents,
- • an experienced staff team,
- • a commitment to high quality CPD.
Applicants with experience in EYFS or KS1 are welcomed. Please state your experience and strengths on the application form. NQTs are welcome to apply for this post; they would be supported by a designated mentor.
Cherry Orchard Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Applicants are invited to submit applications on the Worcestershire Teaching Application Form which includes a space to write a supporting statement outlining your educational philosophy and your recent experience.
Due to our Covid measures we are not able to offer visits to the school. However, interested applicants may contact the school office to arrange a telephone conversation with the HT/DHT at a mutually convenient time - Tel: 01905 352787 or please watch our virtual tour available on the school website - www.cherryorchard-pri.worcs.sch.uk
Closing Date: Tuesday 1st December at 12 noon
Interviews week beg: 7/12/20
(Please note that only applicants who have been short listed will be contacted by the school).