Child Protection & Family Support
Qualified Social Worker x 2 – Hadley & Lakeside Child Protection Team
37 hours per week
Qualified Social Worker PO2: £32,910 - £34,728
Newly Qualified Social Worker undertaking your ASYE - £30,451
Plus Golden Hello payment of £3,000 for all experienced social workers commencing in post as new employees of T&WC and Market factor allowance of £2500.
Essential car user allowance
Here at Telford and Wrekin Council, we have been judged to be outstanding overall in terms of effectiveness (the only Authority in the West Midlands with this judgement.
Here’s just some of the great things Ofsted had to say when they visited us recently:
- Children are cared for and cared about
- Social Workers and other staff who support children are very committed and they are exceptionally well trained
- Children are listened to and their experiences are well understood
- Senior Leaders aspire to a service for every child that they would welcome for their own
- Children benefit from a stable workforce which is highly committed and experienced
- Staff experience a wide range of development opportunities
There’s never been a more exciting time to join our service: alongside making a difference to the lives of individuals and families, we’re adopting exciting new strengths-based approaches and are passionate about delivering continuous service improvement. And our people are at the heart of this progress: that’s why from tailored in-house training to the West Midlands Teaching Partnership, we make sure they have access to the best development opportunities. This and manageable workloads means that our work is changing lives. If you share our passion for making a difference, we would be delighted if you joined us.
Please see attached JD/PS on key requirements, skills and experience
We are committed to equality and diversity. Posts working with children or vulnerable groups will be subject to an appropriate criminal records check.
Sorry but CVs will not be accepted.
If you think you can meet the challenge and would like to find out more about this role, please contact Denise Baker/Sarah Collins, Team Manager by emailing email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01952 385839/382866Supporting documents