6 days left
Priors Field Primary School wish to appoint a reliable part time school cleaner who is passionate about ensuring our school is a wonderful clean and tidy environment.
The job involves general cleaning duties, vacuuming, damp wiping, dusting, waste disposal and cleaning washroom facilities. You will work as part of a team and be a valued member of the Priors Field Staff.
The role is 11.25 hours per week, 3.15 – 5.30 pm, 5 days a week – Monday to Friday Term Time Only (TTO, 40 Weeks).
Qualifications / Training and Likely Abilities
- Have detailed understanding of school policies, be able to work with these policies, apply and ensure adherence to them. Policies include particularly those relating to Staff Behaviour, Child Protection, Health and Safety, COSHH
- Have good organisational skills
- Have good oral skills – to be able to communicate effectively
- Able to take initiative and deal with unexpected situations
- Must be physically fit to undertake the duties of the role
Additional Information & How to Apply
If you are interested in obtaining further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your details. We will happily call you back. Alternatively you can call us on 01926 853015.
If you are interested in the position please send an application form by email to email@example.com. Or by post to Mrs Katie Gane, Headteacher, Priors Field Primary School, Clinton Lane, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 1BA.
Closing date: 30 November 2020
Priors Field Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.Supporting documents