Governors at Stoneydelph Primary School wish to appoint an inspiration and highly motivated HLTA (or similar equivalent qualification) to join our school.
This is a temporary, part-time (17.5 hours per week) term time only contract. Grade 7 Point 15 (FTE £23,541) The post is initially for Spring and Summer term 2021. The working hours are 12pm-3:30pm Monday-Friday (some flexibility is available)
The role will involve emotional health, well-being and behaviour support, intervention groups for maths and English and some class cover (one afternoon per week).
Our learners at Stoneydelph require someone to support their learning who can demonstrate:
- Excellent classroom practise including delivery of intervention groups
- Highest expectations of achievement and behaviour
- Strong spoken / written English and numeracy skills
- A passion for all children to achieve success
- Enthusiasm, creativity and make a positive contribution as part of our team
At Stoneydelph you will be joining:
- A friendly, hardworking and creative staff and governor team;
- Enthusiastic pupils who love learning
- A school with a commitment to continuous improvement through professional development
We encourage potential candidates to visit the school to find out more about us, following Covid safe guidelines. Please contact Mrs Dawn Dodd to arrange a convenient time.
Completed application forms to be sent to Mrs Dawn Dodd in the school office at email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 27th November 2020 at 12.00 pm
Interviews: Thursday 3rd December 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people / vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is subject to a criminal records check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly CRB) which will require you to disclose details of all unspent and unfiltered spent reprimands, formal warnings, cautions and convictions in your application form.
Stoneydelph Primary School
Staffordshire. B77 4LS
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org