Inclusion and Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL)
We require a Senior Leader to join our team as an Inclusion & Designated Safeguarding Lead. This will include leading responsibility for safeguarding, behaviour and attendance within Heath Hayes Academy.
Please see job description and person specification for more information.
NJC SCP 18-22 £24,982-£27,041 Pro rata - Term time only (+ 3 weeks)
• Full-time permanent position
• 37 hours per week
• Working pattern: Monday to Friday 08:30 – 16:50 (negotiable)
Start date January 4th 2021, or sooner to support with transition and training.
About The Role
- An excellent leader excited to work in a fantastic school?
- Passionate about safeguarding and supporting children?
- Warm in character, and committed to keeping children safe?
- Determined to succeed in the pursuit of excellent attendance for our children?
If so, you’ll love to work at Heath Hayes Academy!
We can offer you:
- A firm commitment to you and your professional development
- Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues, staff and governors
- A learning community
- Encouragement to develop new ideas and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Opportunities to further develop your career within our Multi Academy Trust, REAch2, the largest primary-only academy trust in the country
- A village school with a real sense of community.
- And, most importantly, AMAZING children just waiting to meet you.
The contact details are:
How to apply:
Completed applications should be emailed to:
Emailed to email@example.com
Closing Date: 1.12.2020
Application Pack documents attached
Please also complete the document below for Equalities and Monitoring
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.