School Business Manager - Tipton Green Junior School
Start Date – January 2021
The Governing Body wish to appoint an experienced, knowledgeable and enthusiastic person to join our senior leadership team as the School Business Manager. The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to their work and be able to communicate effectively with staff, governors, pupils, parents and visitors. You will have strong financial and business management skills and ideally hold the CSBM or equivalent qualification. Experience in working with Finance, safeguarding of site, Health and Safety and Data Protection is essential.
We are seeking an individual who:
- has the experience of working within a school or a financial setting.
- is confident to lead and be able to function well as part of a team.
- has excellent organisational skills.
- has the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- holds a relevant qualification e.g. CSBM or accountancy qualification.
- has experience of strategic financial planning.
- is able to present data and information to governors and senior staff.
- has experience of health & safety, premises management, policies and HR procedures.
- is able to work on their own initiative with excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
If you are interested in working as part of our team with a real focus on ‘improving learning’, then we would like to hear from you.
In return we offer you a friendly and supportive working environment with a dedicated staff team, hardworking children, supportive parents and governors.
Tipton Green Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Application packs are available from the school office by email. Please email the Office Manager:
Closing date for applications is: Friday 4th December, at 4.00pm
Visits to the school are welcome after 3.30pm by appointment only.
30 hours per week (4 days) – Term Time only plus two weeks
Grade G SCP 32 – 37 £35,745 - £40,876 per annum pro-rata
Tipton Green Junior School, Manor Road, Tipton, DY4 8PR
Friday 4th DecemberSupporting documents