7 days left
Pegasus Primary School, Turnhouse Road, Birmingham, B35 6PR
Telephone Number: 0121 464 4293
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Start Date: January 2021
Pegasus Primary School is looking to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated professional to join our rapidly improving team. Pegasus is warm and welcoming and has enthusiastic and happy learners. To ensure the very best education for our children, we are seeking to appoint a dedicated, highly motivated and resilient teacher with a proven track record for raising standards.
Pegasus is a one form entry, family orientated school, in the heart of North Birmingham. Our Castle Vale community strives for the very best for their children. We are rapidly journeying along the road to “good” – do you possess the creativity, passion and skills to help us achieve our goal?
Ofsted November 2019 ‘Leaders, staff, governors and the multi-academy trust are ambitious for pupils. Leaders have made improvements to the broader curriculum so that pupils learn more and remember more. Each project that pupils study makes learning fun and interesting. This is having a positive effect on their personal development and attitudes to learning.’
Children at Pegasus love coming to school and are keen to learn. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive school with high expectations and a commitment to providing the very best for all our children.
Are you our newest recruit? Are you ready to really make a difference and join us on our journey?
This is a very exciting position for a teacher who is seeking excellent development opportunities.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an exemplary teacher, sharing excellence and expertise in the development of all staff.
• Have experience of leading a subject successfully.
• Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
• Be committed to working with parents, governors and the local community.
• Show a commitment to contributing to the wider life of the school.
• Up to date training and teaching of Read, Write Inc.
The successful candidate will be a class teacher in our one form entry school and will uniquely, have:
• the opportunity to share planning with colleagues across Summit Learning Trust
the opportunity to work within a forward thinking school and Trust
• be part of our exciting improvement journey
• receive support from a strong and dynamic leadership team
• opportunities to work with colleagues in our other trust schools
About the Trust
Why work for us?
The Trust offers:
• A strong focus on staff care and wellbeing
• High Quality training and support in and across academies
• A clear career pathway
• Employee assistance programme
• Employee discount schemes
Please click the https://www.pegasusprimary.org.uk/join-teampegasus/ to view a trailer for our school.
You can see we are very proud of our amazing Pegasus family.
Recruitment during COVID-19: Despite the challenges we currently are faced with, the recruitment of staff will continue and applications will still be reviewed and interviews conducted in a timely manner. Candidates will be interviewed via online video calls. If you have any queries or concerns, please get in touch with the Principal. Due to the current COVID19 guidance, visits to school may not be possible. Therefore, we would recommend that any candidates look at our website/Twitter feed. We are also happy to arrange an informal discussion with our Principal. Please contact 0121 464 4293 or email email@example.com to arrange this.
Closing Date: 03/12/2020, 12:00noon
Applications are available from the Trust’s website....
Please download an application pack from our website: http://www.summitlearningtrust.org.uk/category/nat-vacancies/ .
Completed application forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.