Class Teacher - Charnwood Primary Academy
3 days left
CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED FOR JANUARY 2021
0.5 Year 2 Class Teacher – Required until 31st August 2021 in the first instance.
Fixed Term M1 to M6
The Local Academy Council are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, forward thinking outstanding class teacher.
We are looking for a teacher who
- is an excellent classroom practitioner with high expectations
- has experience of working in KS1
- is inspirational and creative in their approach to delivering the curriculum
- is positive and committed towards teaching
- has good knowledge and understanding of assessment for learning
- is able to work as a team member to support our drive for continued school improvement
- has excellent behaviour management strategies
- has some knowledge of KS1 SATs
- is confident in the use and application of phonics
Do you have
- A proven track record of accelerated and high attainment
- Vision and energy to drive our school forward
- Outstanding classroom practice
We can offer
- Motivated, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- Professional and dedicated colleagues
- A welcoming environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Supportive parents and Governors
If you want to find out more about our school, please visit our website:
Due to Covid please contact the school to discuss visits.
Closing Date: Thursday 3rd December
Shortlisting: Friday 4th December
Interview Date: Wednesday 9th December
Please send a covering letter with your application of no more than 2 sides of A4 outlining your suitability to this post.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Amendment Order 1986 and, as such, it will be necessary for a Submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service to check for any previous criminal convictions. Click here for further information.
To comply with Asylum and Immigration legislation you will be required (if appointed) to provide one or more documents from the Immigration Act 2006 - List A and B. You must provide proof of current and valid permission to be in the United Kingdom and valid permission to do the type of work offered. Further information is available at: www.gov.uk/government/publications/acceptable-right-to-work-documents-an-employers-guide