HR Manager - Hinckley Academy and John Cleveland Sixth Form Centre
3 days left
This is an exciting time to join The Futures Trust. The Trust is passionate about building brighter futures for the young people who attend its schools, and is a rapidly growing and successful Multi Academy Trust driven by a set of compelling values:
- Learners First – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon the educational benefit of our learners within a safe and supportive environment
- It’s about learning – young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees totally focused upon developing and improving learning underpinned by harmonious and trusting relationships
- No Barriers – no excuses, only support to ensure young people, staff, leaders, governors and trustees maximise the academic achievement of learners whilst enabling them to develop and flourish as well rounded individuals
We are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly organised and adaptable HR professional, to be responsible for the operation of all aspects of the Trust’s HR service at Hinckley Academy and John Cleveland Sixth Form Centre, and to contribute to the delivery of HR services across the Trust.
CIPD qualified with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR Management position, you will be committed to building brighter futures and to ensuring that the HR function facilitates the achievement of educational objectives. You will be a confident communicator, able to work in a fast paced environment and to develop effective working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
With a sound knowledge of employment law and practice you will manage casework, ensure compliance and work with the HRD to meet KPI’s and manage KRI’s. You will implement Trust policies and practice, provide HR advice and support to managers and Senior Leaders and deliver HR administrative activities in an efficient, effective and professional manner, ensuring that all safeguarding and data protection requirements are met.
Experience of working in education and context specific knowledge is preferred but not essential; the successful candidate must be able to develop and maintain a good working knowledge and understanding of relevant statutory requirements, policies and procedures and terms and conditions of employment, in particular in relation to safeguarding.
What makes us a good employer?
The Trust recognises that people's needs will change throughout their working lives and is committed to developing and delivering working practices and policies that are responsive to this. In addition to opportunities for professional development the Trust offers attractive reward and benefits packages including competitive rates of pay, access to the Local Government Pension Scheme, policies to support family and carer commitments, Occupational Health services and career pathways across the Trust.
Hours: 37 hours per week.
Application forms and further details are available below or by contacting the Trust on the telephone number below or email email@example.com
For further information please visit: https://www.hajc.leics.sch.uk/
For an informal discussion please contact Chantelle Bayliss, HR Director, on 07904 803 059
Closing date: Midnight on Sunday 29th November 2020
Interview date: To be confirmed
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Hinckley Academy and John Cleveland Sixth Form Centre, Butt Lane, Hinckley, Leicestershire. LE10 1LE marked for the attention of Chantelle Bayliss, HR Director.
The Futures Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates for all positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
- Application Form This will open in a new window
- Job Description This will open in a new window
- Person Specification This will open in a new window
- TFT Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy This will open in a new window
- TFT Safer Recruitment Policy This will open in a new window
- TFT Suitability Policy This will open in a new window