Year One Class Teacher
Heathcote Primary School, Warwick CV34 7AP
Teacher Main Pay Scale
Salary: M1 to M6 (£25,714 to £36,961, depending on experience plus Teachers’ Pension
Start Date: January 2021
Heathcote Primary School opened in September 2017 and is growing into a two form entry Primary School. It is part of the Communities Academy Trust with a proven track record of achieving success and Heathcote Primary School is no exception. The Trust currently comprises of twelve primary schools, five secondary schools and two National Teaching Schools
We would like to recruit a committed, hardworking and dedicated Class Teacher. This role would ideally suit an ambitious teacher with a genuine passion for teaching with exceptional classroom management, and content knowledge.
We are a dedicated and committed staff at all levels. We take great pride in our school and want only the best for the children we teach and the community we serve. Our motivated teachers are a professional, creative, friendly and innovative team who are strongly supported by our capable Teaching Assistants.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who ensures that all children make great progress;
- Be a dedicated professional with the ability to inspire children;
- Set high standards for themselves and others;
- Work successfully in partnership with parents and our community;
- Work with the Executive Headteacher and leadership team, to implement the strategic vision for primary education across the CAT family of schools so that they ensure excellence;
- Have a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours which flow from CAT ethos;
To apply for the position of class teacher, please download application details from the school website www.heathcoteprimaryschool.co.uk or from www.communityacademiestrust.org (saving to your computer) and complete the Application Form and Equal Opportunities Monitoring Forms. Submit the forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 26th November 2020 no later than 12 noon
Interview date: 4th December 2020
Visits to the school are unfortunately not possible during this period of national lockdown. Please telephone the office to arrange a telephone conversation with the deputy head or executive head. Our website also provides lots of information
Community Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks and a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the standards in line with Community Academies Trust vision and values.