Headteacher - Burton Manor Primary School
Head Teacher ( Salary: L16 -L21, £61,166 to £69,031 , Permanent )
Burton Manor Primary School, Uplands Road, Stafford ST17 9PS
Required from April 2021
The Governors at Burton Manor Primary School are looking to appoint a committed individual who will build on the foundations already laid, and understand the importance of the school in our community.
With an inspirational and motivational leadership style, you will have the ability to strategically plan and lead our school from good to outstanding. You will have proven success in raising attainment and achievement and be able to respond flexibly to change.
You will bring:
- An aspirational and strategic vision and direction for the future of the
- Capacity to relate to all pupils in order to motivate them to reach for success and achieve their full potential.
- Ability to gain the trust and develop commitment of the staff, governors and parents.
- Develop a creative, diverse and broader curriculum
- Proven experience of managing a delegated budget.
- Have an ability to adapt to the everchanging educational landscape.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to listen to, and engage with, all stakeholders.
We can offer you:
- A highly motivated committed and friendly staff who work effectively as a team and have high expectations of pupils’ achievement, behaviour and safety.
- Well behaved pupils who are keen to learn.
- Opportunities to continue professional development.
- A supportive governing body.
- A one and a half form entry primary school with two year old provision and a nursery.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS will be required.
Application Form and Pack available by emailing : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11th December 2020
Short listing date: 14th December 2020
Interview dates: January 2021 date to be confirmed