Learning Support Assistant Level 2 – Rounds Green Primary School
Required from: Monday 4th January 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter:
Rounds Green Primary School is a 2 form entry primary school with 460 children, age 4 to 11. We are a rapidly improving school with a professional atmosphere and strong family values.
The school is dedicated to encouraging each pupil to achieve their best within this nurturing, family environment.
The Governors at Rounds Green Primary School are seeking to appoint a Level 2 Learning Support Assistant to join our caring school and work as part of a team. This role is to provide support to a child in Nursery who has additional needs and requires sensory input and intimate care.
Applicants should be:
- able to demonstrate a genuine care for the individual pupils
- able to cater for the needs of each individual child in their care
- able to incorporate a variety of learning strategies
- able to maintain open communications with parents, colleagues and external agencies in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment
We are looking for an applicant who:
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Has excellent organisational skills
- Has experience of working with pupils with special needs
- Has experience of the EYFS curriculum
Visits are not possible in person at the moment but please feel free to contact school with any questions. Application packs are available directly from the school, our website or via email from firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed forms should be returned directly to the school.
Rounds Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and clearances, including an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service
Closing Date: Monday 30th November 2020
Shortlisting: Tuesday 1st December 2020
Interviews to be held on: Monday 7th December 2020
15 hours per week, term time only. Mon – Fri 8.45am 11.45am
Band B, SCP 2-4 (£18,198 - £18,933 per annum pro rata)
Oldbury, West Midlands, B69 2DP
Monday 30th November 2020 – 12 noonSupporting documents